Call For Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this Conference that will be an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme as poster presentation or oral presentation.
18 June 2017
The abstract submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will not be accepted.
Please carefully follow the instructions before submitting the abstract. The abstract will be online for review by the author until the submission deadline.
Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified only to the submitting author by 14 July 2017.
All abstracts not compliant with the instructions will be refused. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee after the submission deadline.
Registration to the Meeting is compulsory to present the abstract and should be completed by the regular registration deadline no later than 30 June 2017.
- Abstracts must be structured with INTRODUCTION, OBJECTIVES, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS, BIBLIOGRAPHY (if necessary).
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 letters including spaces, pictures and tables.
- Abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are in the text, please write the full description when first used.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference website
- Authors are invited to select an abstract topic (only one) from the following list and to indicate their preferred presentation type (Oral or Poster). Please indicate your preference when submitting your abstract.
- Proteoglycans structure, metabolism, and analysis
- Proteoglycans in development, aging and differentiation
- Proteoglycans in inflammation and signaling
- Proteoglycans in stem cells and therapeutics
- Proteoglycans in physiological systems
- Proteoglycans in pathophysiology
- Proteoglycans in locomotor system and neural biology
- Proteoglycans in cancers
- Proteoglycans in vascular system and trafficking
Please contact the Organzing Secretariat for any further details you may need.